Sprout Social customers can now manage their Google+ presence on the Sprout platform and also take advantage of unique Google+ product features such as advanced targeting with circles.
Usability is always top of mind for us, so we worked with Google to bring high-quality integrations into the platform across varying features and functionality. We want Sprout’s support of Google+ Pages to make your life easier and help you more effectively manage your social efforts.
Current Capabilities with Google+
The features launched with today’s integration enable customers to use many of the familiar Sprout features. Here’s a highlight of what you can accomplish to better engage with your Google+ audiences:
- Post publicly or select one or more circles to target your audience in a way that suits your communication style.
- Get ahead of upcoming content with Sprout’s publishing tools; you can publish, schedule, and queue your content to Google+.
- Take advantage of Sprout’s unified Smart Inbox to monitor the activity on your Google+ posts.
- Easily manage content creation by using drafts to either save a message for completion later or send for approval by another member of your team.
- Collaborate with your team by using tasks to route messages to the appropriate team members.
- See the activity on your Google+ posts threaded in with your overall social workflow.
Initial Analytics Capabilities
- Get a snapshot of how you’re doing by viewing Google+ metrics on your Sprout Dashboard.
Full mobile Support on iOS
- On the go? No problem! Sprout also has full iOS support for Google+. It’s easy to access and manage Google+ from your browser, iPhone and iPad devices!
Best of all, our new Google+ pages integration is available for all Sprout plans. Enjoy!
At Sprout, we continually listen to our customers and always want to provide the most innovative, useful social business tools. Today’s Google+ launch is a huge step and we’ll continue to work with Google to provide you with additional capabilities. Stay tuned in the weeks and months ahead—we’ll provide updates on new features as they are available!
Product Team: At Sprout Social, we embrace and revel in the fact that social media is a crucial component of brand and customer relationships. Our team of dedicated engineers, marketers, designers, product specialists and customer service professionals work tirelessly to create an exceptional product for our customers.