While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Confirms Rollout of Auto-Play Videos on iOS and Android
- How Facebook’s Like and Share Buttons Impact Referral Traffic [Study]
- The Right Fit: You Can Now Adjust the Width of Facebook Embedded Posts
- Drive Engagement With Facebook Desktop App Ads
- Turn Google+ Content Into Advertisements With +Post Ads
- How Developers Can Use Google+ Interactive Posts to Boost Engagement
- Any YouTube Channel Can Now Create a Google+ Hangout on Air
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.