While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- New Recommendations Could Mean More Likes for Facebook Pages
- Facebook Announces Changes to Privacy Settings
- Facebook Ads Manager Receives Support for Multiple Accounts
- Create Page Like Ads From Your Facebook Admin Panel
- Drive Installs With ‘Go to App’ Buttons for Facebook Pages
- Photo Wars: Instagram Completely Removes Images From Twitter
- Upload Your Twitter Header Image By December 12th
- Twitter Adds Instagram-Style Photo Filters to Mobile Apps
- Use New Search and Targeting Options for Promoted Tweets
- Businesses Can Now Accept Digital Gift Cards Through Square
- Flickr for iPhone and iPad Adds Full Twitter Integration
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.