While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Manage Multiple Accounts in the Updated Gmail for iOS App
- Hold Targeted Conversations in New Google+ Communities
- Google Apps for Business Is Now Premium-Only
- Clash of the Titans: Twitter and Instagram Feud Over Photos
- Tweet Smarter: Shortened URLs Will Take Up Two More Characters
- Worm Infects Thousands of Tumblr Accounts [Updated]
- Study Finds Correlation Between Social Media and Share Prices
- Now You Can Easily Switch Between Dropbox Accounts
- Evernote Business Is Now Live in 7 Countries
- Welcome to the New Sprout Insights
- Share Expertise on Quora and LinkedIn With New Partnership
- Why Your Small Business Should Be Thinking About Going Mobile
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.