Social Media News: Secret Boards, Instagram Profiles, Skype
- Social Media
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook for iOS Now Supports Multi-Photo Uploads, Filters, and Gifts
- Facebook Tests New Audio for Notifications
- Are Threaded Discussions Finally Coming to Facebook Pages?
- Google+ Improves Reporting Feature for Streams and Hangouts
- Google Rolls Out Revamped Search Results Pages
- Instagram Rolls Out Web Profiles
- StumbleUpon’s Traffic Declines As Pinterest Continues to Grow
- Merge Your Windows Messenger Live Account With Skype
- Starbucks Is Now Accepting Square Wallet Payments
- Grow Your Small Business With Skype in the Workspace
- Social Media Adoption Grows Among Hospitals
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]