While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Adds New Audience Options to Promote Button
- Control Reach With Facebook’s Advanced Post Targeting Options
- Maintain Photos With Facebook’s Updated Pages Manager App
- Target Facebook Ads Based on Customers’ Contact Information
- Facebook Cracks Down on Fake Likes
- Stats: Brands Need to Step Up Customer Service on Twitter
- Twitter Generates More Revenue Than Facebook, Pinterest Combined
- Twitter Launches Interest-Based Targeting for Promoted Tweets
- Secure Important Files With Two-Step Verification for Dropbox
- How Mobile and Video Are Influencing Consumers’ Buying Habits
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.