While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Study Reveals How Activity on Facebook Can Affect Web Traffic
- Facebook’s Importance Slips Among Advertisers, According to Study
- Facebook Insights Now Reflects True Reach, Adds Mobile Support
- Facebook Sees a 53 Percent Drop in Tab Engagement
- Track Analytics With Google’s New Android App and Mobile Data
- Update Adds Zagat Ratings, Voice Search to Google+ Local App
- Google Enables Developers to Place Ads Inside Extensions
- Offer Closed Captioning During Your Google+ Hangouts
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.