Social Media News: Google Drive, LinkedIn, Twitter Mobile
- Social Media
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Updated Facebook App Brings Tags and Likes to Windows Phones
- New Partnership Brings AntiVirus Software to Facebook
- Track Facebook Reports With Newly Launched Support Dashboard
- Facebook Encourages Members to Rate Apps
- Share Documents With Public Links From Dropbox
- Blogging Declines Among Corporations in Favor of Social Media
- Stats: How Social Media Has Changed the World of Sports
- Foursquare Brings NFC Check-Ins to Its BlackBerry App
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]