While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook One-Ups Twitter, Gives TV Networks Weekly Data Reports
- Facebook Graph Search Results Now Include Status Updates and Comments
- Study: Larger Image Format Improves Engagement for Facebook Posts
- Drive Engagement With New Features for Facebook’s Mobile App Ads
- Pinterest and Instagram Come to Facebook Home Lock Screens
- LinkedIn for iOS 7 Adds Endorsements and Beginner’s Guide
- Lenovo Sees Higher Engagement Rates Using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
- Twitter’s Ad Dashboard Now Displays Website Tweets and Clickthroughs
- Twitter for BlackBerry 10 Now Supports Lists and Location Trends
- Twitter Files for a $1 Billion IPO
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.