While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Instagram Videos Will Appear Larger in Facebook’s Redesigned News Feed
- 10 Tips for Facebook Marketers Crafting Status Updates [Infographic]
- Facebook Ad Manger Reports Now Include More Customizable Data
- How to Create Mobile App Install Ads Instantly on Facebook
- Would You Pay Facebook for Branded Stickers?
- Facebook Rolls Out Related Hashtags and Mobile Site Support
- How Facebook Will Prevent Ads from Appearing Near Questionable Content
- Track Reach Beyond Direct Connections With New Twitter Notifications
- Twitter Is Developing Geo-Targeted Ads for Brands
- Twitter Is Testing Automatic Image Previews on Desktop Web
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.