While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Will Instagram Get Video on June 20th?
- Page Post Link Ads on Facebook Now Include Customizable Images
- Facebook Video Ads Are Reportedly Delayed Until Fall
- See What Is and Isn’t Working With the Redesigned Facebook Insights
- You Can Now Upload a Photo Directly Within Facebook Comments
- View Facebook Comments and Replies in Chronological Order
- Facebook Introduces Video for Instagram
- What You Need to Know Before Submitting Your Facebook App or Action
- Add Flair to Your Profiles Using These Social Media Design Specs [Infographic]
- Study Shows Twitter Brings Activity, Facebook Brings Scale
- Sprout Social Welcomes Drew Stern to Lead Alliances and Business Development
- Sprout Social Adds Feedly Cloud Support for Google Reader Refugees
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.