Getting Started With Enterprise Social Media
Fill out the form and we’ll deliver this guide directly to your inbox.
A Free Guide From Bitly and Sprout Social
Enterprise brands face unique social media challenges due to their size and structure. Challenges that make scaling a social media strategy cumbersome and difficult to navigate. If you expect to grow the success you see on social media, you need to scale intelligently.
While enterprise brands need to create a multifunctional social team, each geared towards solving a specific social challenge, the result of those efforts can lead to a disjointed presence, disengaged audience and unclear objectives. It’s time to break down the silos that make social media ineffective.
That’s why Bitly and Sprout Social have teamed up to create this guide that covers everything enterprise marketers need to know in order to devise and execute an effective social media strategy and presence for their organization.
Among other things, this guide will teach you how to:
- Set Enterprise Social Goals that Solve Business Objectives
- Select Channels in an Omnichannel Marketplace
- Leverage Links for Micro & Macro Reporting
- Structure Your Enterprise Team for Scalable Success
- Increase Retention with Social Customer Care
- Create Strategic Content That Resonates
- Prove ROI of Your Social Media Efforts
- Prepare for a Social Media Crisis
- Utilize Four Key Enterprise Social Media Tools
- Next Steps: Taking the Plunge Into Enterprise Social