While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook iOS Update Could Increase Mobile Shares and RSVPs
- Facebook Completes Timeline Rollout, Adds Star Ratings to Sections
- Consumers Can Now Add Star Ratings to Any Facebook Place From Desktop
- Keep Readers on Your Mobile Site Longer With Google+ Recommendations
- How Unified Storage Between Gmail and Drive Will Impact Google+ Photos [Updated]
- Google+ Adds 41 New Features, Including a Redesigned Stream
- Customers Can Discover, Save, and Share Offers on Google+
- Connect People and Products With YouTube’s ‘Shoppable’ Channel Gadget
- YouTube’s ‘One Channel’ Design Becomes Permanent on June 5th
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.