While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Tests Prominent ‘Buy Tickets’ Button for Events
- Facebook Temporarily Closes Its Preferred Marketing Developer Program
- Get Notified When API Errors Affect Your Facebook Apps
- How to Create a Direct Login for Your Google+ Page
- Multi-Currency E-Commerce Support Arrives on Google Analytics
- You Can Now Export Blogger and Google+ Pages Data With Takeout
- Twitter Promoted Trends Will Now Cost You $200,000 Daily
- AmEx Customers Can Now Make Purchases Using Hashtags on Twitter
- Study Shows How Mobile Users Are More Engaged on Twitter
- Track Who’s Engaging With Your SlideShare Content
- Update Grants Admins More Control Over Dropbox for Teams
- New App Lets You Customize Data in Upcoming NFC Cards by MOO
- Easily Transfer Files Between Your Phone and Computer With Bump
- Dropbox for iOS Updates PDF Support and Push Notifications
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.