Social Media News: Dropbox, Sponsored Stories, Tumblr Analytics
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Promoted Posts Can Now Target Facebook Fans by Country
- A Facebook Glitch Is Causing Chaos for Some Groups
- Facebook Is Testing a New Mobile Sponsored Story Design
- Facebook Launches New Campaign to Boost Holiday Ad Creation
- Upload Pictures Automatically Using Facebook Photo Sync
- Google Improves Play Store Reviews by Removing Anonymity
- Edit Spreadsheets Right From Google Drive’s Mobile Apps
- Bing Test Results in Better Accuracy of Social Sidebar
- Dropbox for iOS Now Supports Password-Protected Office Documents
- Black Friday Stats: Mobile Shines While Social Media Flops
- Tumblr and Union Metrics Roll Out Analytics Service for Businesses
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]