Social Media News: Facebook HTTPS, Twitter Ads, Instagram Badges
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Is Converting All Members to HTTPS Connections
- Facebook Adds Upcoming Events, Recently Released Albums to News Feed
- Customers Are Turning to Mobile This Holiday Season
- Amazon Introduces Social-Friendly Pages for Brands
- Promote Your Web Profile With an Instagram Badge
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]