Social Media News: Facebook Reach, Pinterest Business Accounts
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Want Immediate Results? Sponsored Stories Are the Way to Go
- New Comment Format Aims to Boost Engagement on Facebook Pages
- Facebook Is Now Testing Pinned Posts for Groups
- Facebook Rolls Out a Pages-Only Feed
- See an Increase in Reach? Thank Facebook’s Mobile Share Button
- Track Conversions With Facebook’s Self-Serve Measurement Feature
- Google Shopping Gets the Social Treatment in Time for the Holidays
- Promote Android Apps on Google+ Using In-Stream Downloads
- Google Enhances Search Capabilities for Gmail and Drive
- Twitter Study: Count Clickthroughs, Not Retweets
- Twitter Drives Signups With ‘Share Tweet Via Email’ Option
- Search Enhancements Arrive on Twitter for iOS and Android
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]