Social Media News: Yelp Reviews, LinkedIn Profiles, Engagement
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Focuses on Advertising With Navigation Bar Test
- Mobile Is Driving More Fans to Your Facebook Page
- Facebook’s Mobile Ads for Apps Are Now Available to All Developers
- Offer Fans Localized Experiences Using Facebook’s Global Pages
- Only 6% of Fans Are Engaging With Your Facebook Page
- OpenTable Introduces Free Mobile-Friendly Websites for Restaurants
- PayPal Opens Bill Me Later Service to Small Businesses
- Klout Brings Perks to the iPhone
- Help Pinterest Fight Spam With This New Reporting Feature
- Yelp Publicly Shames Businesses for Using Fake Reviews
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]