Social Media News: Twitter Headers, Dropbox Sharing, Groupon
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Purchase Promoted Posts Through Facebook’s Pages Manager App
- Facebook Tests Mobile Ad Targeting for Third-Party Apps
- Facebook Puts a Price Tag on Offers
- Give Fans More Control With Facebook’s Shared Activity Plugin for Apps
- Facebook Introduces Custom Audience Ads
- LinkedIn Launches Board Connect for Nonprofits
- LinkedIn Drives More Referral Traffic to Facebook than Google
- Going Social: Bing Launches a News Discovery App on Facebook
- You Can Now Share Dropbox Documents to Facebook and Twitter
- Groupon Launches a Mobile Payments Service
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]