Social Media News: iPhone 5, Social ROI, Facebook Reach
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Exchange Exits Beta, Partners Report ROI Increase
- Facebook Discontinues Reach Generator Program
- You Can Now Upload Photos Through Twitter’s Mobile Site
- Twitter Invites Non-Business Members to Advertising Program
- Twitter Enhances Location-Based Targeting for Global Advertisers
- Why You Shouldn’t Ditch Traditional Marketing for Social Media
- Quora Encourages Discovery With New Trending Topics
- Local Businesses Can Now Sell Gift Certificates on Yelp
- Apple Announces the iPhone 5
- Study: Engagement Is Still the Most Popular ROI for Marketers
- Apple Adds Notes and Reminders to iCloud.com, Now Out of Beta
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]