Social Media News: Google+ Vanity URLs, Healthcare, Pinterest for iPad
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Boost Open Graph Reach With Facebook’s Explicitly Shared Actions
- Stats: Only 15% of Facebook’s User Base Engages With App Center
- Facebook Tests News Feed Ad Unit for Non-Fans
- Discover Average News Feed Position for Sponsored Stories
- How To See Who Subscribes to Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Is Now the Second Largest Video Site in the U.S.
- Manage Multiple Gmail Sign-ins With Google Account Chooser
- Google Boosts Travel Content With Rumored Frommer’s Acquisition
- Studio Mode Improves Music Quality of Google+ Hangouts On Air
- Google+ Begins Slow Rollout of Vanity URLs
- Pinterest for iPad, Android Are Now Available for Download
- Social Media Use Is Growing Among Healthcare Professionals
- Instagram Update Improves Storytelling With Photo Maps
- Square Introduces a Fixed Rate for Small Businesses
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]