Social Media News: Check-Ins, Facebook Friends, Twitter Engagement
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Never Miss A Connection With Facebook’s Find Friends Nearby Feature
- Facebook Pulls Find Friends Nearby Feature
- Study Reveals Marketers’ Confusion Around Facebook Ads
- Facebook Launches Open Graph “Follow” Actions
- Facebook Adds Minor Updates for Page Management
- Will New Google Maps Ads Increase Mobile Click-throughs?
- Keep Visitors on Your Site Longer With Google +1 Recommendations
- Google+ Events Gives Facebook a Run for Its Money
- Google Offers Offline Editing, iOS Support, and More to User Base
- Yelp Check-Ins Are Coming to Apple’s New Maps App
- Microsoft Acquires Enterprise Social Network Yammer
- Feature Content on Tumblr Through Pinned Posts
- Foursquare Adds More Context to Check-Ins
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]