Social Media News: Facebook Ads, Square, Retweets
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Aims to Socialize the Olympics With Dedicated Athlete Hub
- Facebook Is Testing a Location-Based Mobile Ad Product [Updated]
- Early Data Suggests Facebook’s Mobile-Only Ads Outperform Desktop
- Facebook: Share High-Quality Notifications to Avoid Being Muted
- Integrate Facebook Likes With Your Mobile Apps
- Facebook Rolls Out Comment Editing
- Facebook Adds Opt-Out Controls for Sponsored Stories
- Twitter Lifts Retweet Cap for More Accurate Metrics
- Twitter Update Filters Replies on Verified Accounts
- Klout Offers Perks Data, But Doesn’t Address the Program’s Success
- Track Customer Loyalty With Square’s Digital Punch Cards
- Publish Offline and On the Go With Tumblr’s Improved iOS App
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]