Social Media News: Facebook Promote Button, Google+ Local
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook’s Promote Button Rolls Out to Pages With 400+ Fans
- Facebook Rolls Out Different Levels of Access for Page Admins
- Facebook Open Graph Apps Receive New Publishing Guidelines
- Sponsored Stories Appear Three Times Larger in Mobile News Feeds
- Twitter Revamps New Follower Email Notifications
- Customer Service Is Declining Among Brands on Twitter
- Google Apps for Business Receives Major Security Boost
- Google+ Local marries Zagat, Google Places, and Google+ Business Pages
- Google Product Search Transitions to an All-Paid Model
- Enter to Win a Ticket to SES San Francisco 2012 From Sprout Social
- Should You Use Social Media to Spy on Competitors?
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]