Social Media News: Pinterest, Foursquare, Tumblr
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- New Icon Alerts Members When Facebook Activity Will Be Published
- Increase Facebook App Interaction With Action Links
- Facebook Offers Expands to Small Businesses in the U.S.
- Find Personalized Stories on Twitter’s Redesigned Discover Tab
- Will Twitter Increase the Amount of Tweets in Your Stream?
- Promote and Track Mobile Apps Through Google Search Ads
- Google Launches Search Education Hub for Students
- Google+ Integrates With News for Real-time Coverage and Comments
- Claim Foursquare Venues Without the Wait
- Partnership With OpenTable Brings Online Reservations to Foursquare
- Explore Past Foursquare Check-ins With New History Pages
- Underdogs Surpass Major Brands in Facebook Engagement Study
- Pinterest Adds Mandatory Attributions to Flickr and YouTube
- Tumblr Launches Advertising Options for Radar and Spotlight
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]