Learn About Google at Sprout Insights’ New Channel
Ever since we launched the new Sprout Insights in June, we’ve been working hard writing articles that are useful for business owners, marketers, and other professionals who need access to the best information and resources for navigating the social web.
As part of that ongoing mission, we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new Google channel.
Google is best known as a search engine, but the company has in the past couple of years branched out into all sorts of new services that are useful to both consumers and to businesses, like Google Maps, Google+, and Google Analytics.
The truth is, you’d be hard-pressed to maintain an effective presence on the web for your business without using at least two or three Google products, so we hope helpful guides and timely news coverage about new Google features will contribute to your success.
We’ve also added the Google +1 button to all of our articles so you can share useful information with partners, friends, and customers on Google’s new social network.
We’ve already composed a ton of helpful features and news articles about this important part of online business and marketing, and you can browse all that content — and all the new content to come — by selecting “Google” in the drop-down menu at the top-right of our site. Check out the image at the bottom of this post for a demonstration. You can also access it and bookmark it by pointing your web browser directly to http://sproutsocial.com/insights/topic/google/.
Keep an eye on the new Google channel for tons of helpful resources to come. In the meantime, here are some great articles we’ve already published on the subject. Thanks for reading!
Helpful Resources: Google
- Google+ Confirms Plans for Small Business Pages
- Google +1 Buttons Now Integrate With Display Ads
- How to Set Up Google Analytics on Your Website
- Google Maps Updates You Should Know About
- How Customer Reviews Affect Your Google Ranking
- Sprout Social Partners With Google to Offer $100 AdWords Credit
- Why You Should Focus Your SEO on Google
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blog Appear in Search Engines
- How to Grow Your Business With Search Engine Optimization