The Week in Social Media News From Sprout Social Insights
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Is Not Killing Off Places
- Facebook Ad Clickthrough Rate Higher in Women
- Facebook Is Testing New Comment Ordering for Page Admins
- See an Artist’s Real-Life Facebook Like Button
- Google Search Results May Include +1 Button Data
- Google +1 Buttons Now Work on Mobile Phones
- New Google+ Feature Could Mean Business Pages Are Near
- Google Updates Blogger With a New User Interface
[Image credit: Ray_from_LA]