Jobs: Sprout Social is hiring a phenom blogger
Update: This position has been filled. Welcome to the team Don!
Sprout Social is looking for an exceptional individual to manage our blog Sprout Insights. The primary goal is to educate our customers and make our blog property the resource for Social Media education for businesses. You’ll manage the blog front to back and will be responsible to make it known for top-quality content that truly educates and speaks to our audience.
- Write content and work with current writers to re-shape new content
- Stay on top of trends (tracking top blogs in our niche) and also produce timely pieces relevant to social media for businesses
- Work with a back log of draft content and create great posts/series
- Manage the Q&A portion of the blog
- Find new contributors who fit our style and focus
- Manage post flow and prioritize pieces to make sure our audiences needs are being met
- Manage the blog’s Twitter handle, promoting new articles and conversing with followers
- A self-starter, who likes the idea of owning projects and running with them
- A brilliant writer with personality
- An experienced blogger
- A deep understanding of the ways to structure posts (title, tags, naming images) and link building to help with organic search (SEO)
- A deep familiarity with WordPress
- An experienced social media user/Twitter veteran
- Ability/experience taking complex topics and breaking it down to the average person
- A social being who enjoys working around smart, energetic people
Please email grow (at) sproutsocial if you’re interested, along with relevant experience and sample work. Thanks!
Sprout Social offers competitive salary, benefits, stock options and the joy of working with a ton of talented people.